Work, Rest, Play & Reiki
Living in the Light of Reiki has been a delicious journey. Its allowed me to be open to many great ideals and has brought me to meeting great teachers of all walks of life. Some spiritual, some religious and some that are neither. It has assisted me in learning so much more about myself and shown me that I am a new person each day, an emerged Being of Light with every new dawn. As a Reiki practitioner with over 10 years under my belt I’ve discovered so many great benefits that come from this lovely healing modality. Its so gentle and yet super powerful it can break down any wall and poof away all resistance. Reiki isn’t just a healing art but a lifestyle, like eating well, and exercising to keeping a healthy balance, Reiki works in all areas of life. Work, Rest, Play and Reiki. The gifts it gives never stop, although I’ve been in this life-path for many years, each time I’m in the presence of Reiki I discover something new. The newness of my eternal Soul, the elation of feeling this magnificence so present within me and surrounding me, us. Surrounding all of us.
There are so many layers to living in Reiki, so many great benefits in addition to the awesome reward of perfect health. I’ve gather a few of all these pearls and list them below.
5 Amazing Benefits of Reiki
- AWARENESS. Reiki inspires a life of meditation and relaxation. It promotes conscious awareness allowing the creation of a matching vibration to the choices you make. It helps to elevate a resonance of wanting to feel Happy, in Joyful Bliss and therefore puts us in a space of sharing. We want everyone to feel the blissful elation of Being truly Happy, so it makes way to having an extra sensorial awareness of global Peace, of all beings on the planet being in Peace.
- COMMUNITY. Whether we practice the healing art of Reiki or attend community healing circles Reiki brings people together, doesn’t matter their background, inside a ring of Reiki healing we are all one, united by a common purpose. I personally enjoy watching people mingle after a Reiki circle, sharing their experiences and eager to hear each other share what it was like for them. It turns into a family feast of well-being and joyful celebration.
- EXPANSION. It’s the work of Reiki Magic, the Universal Source of Love how it easily turns non-believers into committed and dedicated beings. Because Reiki has no church, it has no membership, It Is Pure Love. Always there, available, ready to guide you to seeing yourself as the Beautiful Abundant Bountiful person that you are. It doesn’t have to convince of its strength and capacity, its strength and capacity is always delivered. Expansion on both mental and emotional levels are inevitable. Mentally you will discover the endless layers of your being and will flow with such ease into a space of allowingness that will deliver you to all the success you’ve ever dreamed of. We have the capacity to create instantaneously and placing yourself in a conducive environment will help you set your path ahead. Emotionally the expansion is beyond belief, literally. Reiki will replenish a “broken heart” and give it deliberately all the strength and courage it needs for it to remain whole, empowered and in Love. Emotions swim in the oceans between the head and the heart and with the radiance of Reiki no mater how calm or active these oceans are, zen is a state available at all times. Keeping the mental and the emotional layers in balance opens up the portals to higher realms giving one the opportunity to experience the infinite growth of the eternal soul.
- RELAXATION. Most guests attending a Reiki circle fall asleep. Snoring and all. Its adorable sweet to hear them apologize about falling asleep and snoring after we’re done. I always express to them that its absolutely alright to fall asleep. It means they’ve totally relaxed their body and were opened to receive treatment. Then I also share with them that its not a “falling sleep” like when we sleep in bed but its because we’ve given ourselves the chance to relax so much so deeply that the body drops into a perfect state of relaxation. At the end of the circle the soul knows its time and the person automatically awakes. ..like magic. They are able to hypnotize themselves and heal to be whole in a wonderful state of deep ease and stillness. Whats so incredible about this is that when we let ourselves relax is when the real healing begins. The mind has no expectations, the ego isnt working on a way to sabotage but better it flows along in a perfect partnership relationship with Self.
- RE-CHARGE. Life, our world, our thoughts, emotions, decisions and even the very choices we make, everything we go through requires energy, everything is energy and living is a collaboration, an exchange of energies between ourselves and our life itself. Part of the journey we move through as a human being is to rest. When we rest we recharge. In Reiki, whether you are at a group healing circle or at a one-on-one session Reiki collaborates with you in this moment by providing the space to rest body and mind while re-charging and replenishing your beautiful vibratory creative energetic essence. When in the presence of Reiki one feels peacefully relaxed and allows the magnetic light to revitalize giving you the sensation of expansion, release and freedom. Peace of mind is not something you gain rather something you already have, all that is needed to feel it is for it to be activated. When we allow our system to be re-charged we are elevated ourselves into the infinite oceans of source consciousness, into the space of the Soul. Now that’s a perfect space to dwell in and work from, don’t you think?? 🙂
Re-Charge, Relax, Allow and Expand, Receive Reiki and you will find the perfect balance to live the happy-go-lucky life you want. These are 5 of the many awesome rewards Reiki gives us unconditionally.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the read.